Xenoa has consistently offered high quality, fully tested prototype and small to medium batch PCB manufacturing for a whole host of market sectors. Xenoa can offer its clients the following types of bare PCBs.
- Single sided.
- Double sided conventional and PTH
- Flex and Flex Rigid
- Multilayer PCBs upto 30+ layers.
- Heavy weight copper PCBs
- Metal clad PCBs (MPCB) - for thermal management applications
- Resin and Copper Fill
- Controlled Impedance (multilayer stack ups and calculations are supplied as required FOC)
Our service is a testament to our ongoing commitment and ethos to maintain the majority of our manufacturing in the UK. Xenoa can also offer offshore procurement with class 'A' vetted far east suppliers for larger quantity pcb requirements. We only use a couple of high quality selected and vetted overseas manufacturing partners who have the same level and commitment to quality as ourselves.
We can work with your design team and gerber design files or can offer a PCB layout service based on your requirements. Contact us for more information.
You can contact us at any time to review the following:
- Check on order Status
- Make urgent changes
- Can the order be delivered sooner than first quoted.
- Can the order quantity be increased mid manufacture.
Need PCBs in a hurry?
Contact us to find out how quickly we can get either bare or fully assembled circuit boards back to you. We will urgently review your data/requirements and advise you of the best price for the quickest turnaround that is possible.
We can control all aspects of the PCB supply to help manufacture our clients products. Please see below how we can help.
- Xenoa's UK manufacturer PCB knowledge base
- Full supply control and logistics to your door by Xenoa
- All technical questions answered quickly and easily by Xenoa's UK based engineers
- Exceptional Quality supply from selected and vetted suppliers
- Long term trusted working relationship and regular face to face meetings
- Aluminum base PCB
- Rigid-flex PCB
- High Multilayer PCB
- High Density PCB’s
- HDI PCB
- Impedance Control PCB
- High Temperature PCB(High TG PCBs)
- Heavy Copper PCB
- Flexible circuit(FPC)
Invariably, the service trades leadtime (longer) against cost (lower) without sacrificing the high quality standards we adhere to.